THE WEST'S OWN 649 LOTTO!
- WESTERN 649 is the West's own game, available only in the Prairie Provinces and the Territories.
- For just $1, you receive two six-number Selections - you select one set of numbers and the Ticket Terminal selects another.
- You could win up to $1,000,000 every draw!
- Add EXTRA on Wednesday or Saturday for a chance to win that game's $250,000 Top Prize or $100,000 second prize!
Playing WESTERN 649 by Quick Pick or Selection Slip
- You can play WESTERN 649 by Quick Pick, where the Ticket Terminal will randomly choose your Selections, or pick your own numbers using a Selection Slip. You can also choose Play Both to receive the same Selection(s) on WESTERN 649 and LOTTO 6/49. Refer to the Play Both box below for more information.
- Ask for a WESTERN 649 Quick Pick or select six numbers from a field of 1 to 49 on the slip. For each $1 WESTERN 649 play, you will also receive an additional Quick Pick. You can play up to six WESTERN 6/49 plays on one ticket.
- Add EXTRA for an additional $1 per number*. You can add up to six EXTRA (one per each WESTERN 649 purchase) by specifying it with your Quick Pick request or by marking “Yes” under each board played.
- Play 1-25 draws. Tell the Retailer how many draws or mark the number on the slip. For a number not shown on the slip, leave it blank, and the Retailer can enter any number from 1-25. Learn about Advance Play.
*The EXTRA number(s) is valid for the same draw date(s) as the Host Game listed at the top of your ticket.
More Ways to Play!
In Manitoba, tickets can be purchased online at PlayNow.com.
About the Draws
- WESTERN 649 draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- Tickets can be purchased until 8:00 pm CT, 7:00 pm MT and 6:00 pm PT on the date of the draw.
Odds of Winning
To win a prize, numbers matched must appear in the same Selection (line).
|6 of 6||Win or share $1,000,000||1: 6,991,908|
|5 of 6 +Bonus||Win or share $50,000||1: 1,165,319|
|5 of 6||$500||1: 27,747|
|4 of 6||$50||1: 517|
|3 of 6||$10||1: 29|
Odds of winning any prize are approximately one in 27.3.
All odds are approximate.