Checking your Ticket
There are several ways you can check your lottery tickets.
Use the Ticket Checkers at your Lottery Retailer.
Step 1: Wait for the message, “CHECK YOUR TICKETS HERE”.
Step 2: Insert the bar code under the red light - the bar code is located at the bottom of the ticket or under the latex in the play area for SCRATCH 'N WIN.
Step 3: Move the bar code slowly through the light, until you hear a BEEP. Prize information will then appear on the screen.
If you experience any difficulty while checking your tickets, or have any concerns about a lottery Retailer, you can contact us via email or by phone at 1-800-665-3313, and press '4' to speak with a Customer Care Representative. We are available Monday to Friday during regular business hours. Please have ready as much detail about the incident as possible.
- Compare your numbers to the winning numbers on our website.
- Sign up for our MVP Service and have DAILY GRAND, LOTTO MAX and WESTERN MAX and/or LOTTO 6/49 and WESTERN 649 winning numbers emailed to you.
- Download the Lottery Manager app and use the new ticket checker feature.
- Check the winning numbers printed and posted at Retail.
- Call the Winning Numbers Lines for the most recent numbers.
- Edmonton (780) 459-5100
- Calgary (403) 275-8101
- Regina (306) 525-0591
- Saskatoon (306) 244-1780
- Winnipeg (204) 780-5825