PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBERS IN COMBINATION!
Whether you choose your own numbers using a Selection Slip or ask the Retailer for a Combo Play Quick Pick, you will receive a ticket showing your selection of numbers and the eligible draw date(s). The computer system will record and keep track of each possible combination.
You win on a Combo ticket the same as on a regular selection. However, because you have multiple selections, you win multiple prizes!
- How does it work? Each combination is played as if it were a single selection on a single ticket. The odds of winning on Combo Play are determined by the game played and number of combinations.
- How many draws can I play? Play up to 25 draws, up to a maximum of $1,000 per transaction. Note: not all Combinations can be played for 25 draws on one ticket.
- How many Selections do I receive? When playing WESTERN 649, the Ticket Terminal will add a Quick Pick Combination to your ticket. On LOTTO MAX and WESTERN MAX, the terminal will add two Quick Pick Combinations to your ticket. On LOTTO 6/49, your Combo ticket will include a corresponding number of Guaranteed Prize Draw selections which will be printed as a range.
- Can I add EXTRA? Yes, on any Combo Play ticket, you can add one EXTRA number for a chance to win the $250,000 Top Prize or the $100,000 second prize! The EXTRA number(s) is valid for the same draw date(s) as the Host Game listed at the top of your ticket.
- Player Tips for buying and checking your tickets.
To learn more about the different combinations available on your favourite games, click on a game logo below: