PLAY YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBERS IN COMBINATION!
Combo Play is a great way to play combinations of numbers on the same LOTTO 6/49, LOTTO MAX, WESTERN 649 or WESTERN MAX ticket!
Whether you choose your own numbers using a Selection Slip or ask the Retailer for a Combo Play Quick Pick, you will receive a ticket showing your Selection of numbers and the eligible draw date(s). The computer system will record and keep track of each possible combination.
You win on a Combo ticket the same as on a regular Selection. However, because you have multiple Selections, you win multiple prizes!
- How does it work? Each combination is played as if it were a single Selection on a single ticket. The odds of winning on Combo Play are determined by the game played and number of combinations.
- How many draws can I play? Most Combos are available by Advance Play for up to 25 consecutive draws. LOTTO 6/49 and WESTERN 649 10-Number and 11-Number Combinations, available in Alberta only, can be purchased only for one draw.
- How many Selections do I receive? When playing WESTERN 649, the Ticket Terminal will add a Quick Pick Combination to your ticket. On LOTTO MAX and WESTERN MAX, the terminal will add two Quick Pick Combinations to your ticket.
- Can I add EXTRA? Yes, on any Combo Play ticket, you can add one EXTRA number for a chance to win the $250,000 Top Prize or the $100,000 second prize!
The EXTRA number(s) is valid for the same draw date(s) as the Host Game on your ticket, i.e. the game listed at the top.
- Player Tips for buying and checking your tickets.
To learn more about the different combinations available on your favourite games, click on a game logo below: